We carry out our work in two Stages –
Stage 1 – A$60 for Initial Research:
- As the complexity of ancestry research varies greatly, all our projects start with a Free – No Obligation discussion, where we learn what you wish to achieve.
- We then conduct our preliminary research and let you know if we can find enough information to progress further.
- If we have found that there is insufficient data available and we are unable to help, we tell you and the project stops here with no additional cost to you.
- If we have found sufficient data that suggests your expectations can be met, we prepare a report detailing the work we propose to undertake and advise you of the cost for Stage 2. Our fee will not exceed an agreed limit.
- Based on the above, you may or may not wish to proceed to Stage 2 – the choice is yours.
Stage 2 – A$75 per Generation:
- We complete all research started in Stage 1 and follow up any additional information that comes to light.
- We validate and compile all information.
- During the research process, we stay in contact with you and provide you with regular up-dates.
- On completion, we present you with a detailed reports, including references to source documents.